London – NBCUniversal International announced that Linfield Ng has joined its Television Production Formats team. Based in Singapore, he will focus on growing NBCUniversal’s format business in Asia Pacific, reporting to Yvonne Pilkington, SVP of Format Sales and Production.
Ng comes to NBCUniversal with extensive television experience. He is a sales and format professional with more than 11 years of regional experience. Prior to NBCUniversal, Ng served as Director of Licensing for Endemol Asia – responsible for format sales across Asia. He also served in senior sales roles at BBC Worldwide (Asia) and Warner Bros. Picture International Distribution.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020