BBC Worldwide has concluded its first pre-sale of new documentary Titanic & Me to Japan’s national broadcaster NHK, ahead of next week’s MIPTV. The one-off special is produced by 360Production in association with Northern Ireland Screen.
The programme marks the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. This unique account of one of the most famous disasters in history brings together, for the first time, the individual stories of those who built, operated or were passengers on the infamous ship.
International broadcasters can pick up the 1×50 minute ‘presenter-less’ version or the 1×90 minute documentary fronted by Len Goodman, who is head judge of Strictly Come Dancing in the UK and Dancing with the Stars in the US.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020