Paris – MIPFormats has unveiled the names of the MIPFormats Pitch competition finalists who will be pitching their projects during the third edition of MIPFormats, running on 30 and 31 March 2012 ahead of MIPTV.
The 5 finalists are: All For One One For All (IPROD, Lebanon); Looking For Love (Antica Productions, Canada); Million Dollar Mystery (Markowitz Media, US); Persuasion (Summertime Entertainment, US); and Which One Out (MediaCity Finland, Finland).
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020