Paris – MIPFormats has unveiled the names of the MIPFormats Pitch competition finalists who will be pitching their projects during the third edition of MIPFormats, running on 30 and 31 March 2012 ahead of MIPTV.
The 5 finalists are: All For One One For All (IPROD, Lebanon); Looking For Love (Antica Productions, Canada); Million Dollar Mystery (Markowitz Media, US); Persuasion (Summertime Entertainment, US); and Which One Out (MediaCity Finland, Finland).
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,223 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 93 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 75 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020