Paris – MIPFormats has unveiled the names of the MIPFormats Pitch competition finalists who will be pitching their projects during the third edition of MIPFormats, running on 30 and 31 March 2012 ahead of MIPTV.
The 5 finalists are: All For One One For All (IPROD, Lebanon); Looking For Love (Antica Productions, Canada); Million Dollar Mystery (Markowitz Media, US); Persuasion (Summertime Entertainment, US); and Which One Out (MediaCity Finland, Finland).
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020