Mumbai – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) today announced that it is launching Discovery Kids in the region, starting with India, Indonesia and the Philippines as the first markets.
Discovery Kids seeks to entertain and educate children with content that triggers their curiosity and helps to develop their cognitive, social, and emotional skills, bringing families together by promoting co-viewing with parents. The target audience for Discovery Kids is children aged from four to twelve years old, with the core target being those aged between seven and ten.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 67 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020