Singapore – Discovery Channel and HP have entered a six-week partnership to present new episodes of Discovery’s series Mythbusters from March 23 to April 28 in Southeast Asia.
The partnership includes on-air, on-ground and online elements. In addition to presenting brand new episodes of Mythbusters to viewers in Southeast Asia, the on-air component includes a spot campaign for the HP Folio that will air on Discovery Channel, TLC and Animal Planet for the duration of the partnership.
The two companies will also be running an online contest that will provide one lucky winner with a trip for two to visit the Mythbusters lab in San Francisco. For a more immersive experience, there will be road shows in four cities across Southeast Asia – Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 70 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020