New York – A+E Networks has bolstered its international sales staff with the promotion of Joanne Lim to Manager, Content Sales, Asia. In addition, Hana Zidek has been appointed as Director, Content Sales, EMEA.
Based in A+E Networks’ Singapore office, Lim will continue to oversee program sales throughout Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan. She reports to Ling Sze Gan, Senior Director, Content Sales, Asia. Prior to joining A+E Networks in 2010, Ms. Lim held positions at BBC Worldwide and ITV.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020