After a seven year absence, heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne and his family are starring in a new TV series – this time, lending their voices to stop-motion animated versions of themselves in a new comedy sitcom The F’n Osbournes.
Canada’s Cuppa Coffee Studios is producing the series, with twenty episodes planned. The Toronto-based animation house looks to secure financing sales for the series at MIPTV.
Jack Osbourne, who will also executive produce the show alongside his mother Sharon Osbourne, told C21 Media that the show would be “a radical and humorous new spin on our family”.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 67 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020