Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. has appointed Glenn Bartlett as Creative Director, to lead the company’s on-air and off-air creative direction.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to Lucien Harrington, Vice President of Branding and Communications, Bartlett is responsible for managing the creative strategy for Turner’s entertainment portfolio including Cartoon Network, POGO and Boomerang, while supporting the development of key kids’ franchises such as Ben 10 and The Amazing World of Gumball.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020