The Olympic Games is receiving 3D coverage for the first time this year. The BBC is broadcasting three events from the London 2012 Olympic Games LIVE in 3D.
The opening and closing ceremonies of the London 2012 Olympic Games, the Men’s 100m Final, as well as a daily highlights package, will be included as part of the company’s on-going 3D trials.
The 3D coverage will be broadcast via the BBC HD channel with full HD coverage to continue on BBC One. The telecast will be available free to air across cable, satellite and terrestrial feeds, just as previous tests with Wimbledon and Strictly Come Dancing.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020