Singapore – AXN has rolled out “Unlock Mitch McDeere”, a digital feature game, which provides users an opportunity to watch the first five minutes of new original series The Firm online.
“Unlock Mitch McDeere” is an interactive platform exploring aspects of the protagonist’s life. As users explore the items that represent different facets of his life, they discover that by matching correct combinations, they will unlock short video montages that relate to an aspect of Mitch’s character. Once a user watches all four videos they will unlock a special sneak peek of the premiere episode.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020