Singapore – AXN has rolled out “Unlock Mitch McDeere”, a digital feature game, which provides users an opportunity to watch the first five minutes of new original series The Firm online.
“Unlock Mitch McDeere” is an interactive platform exploring aspects of the protagonist’s life. As users explore the items that represent different facets of his life, they discover that by matching correct combinations, they will unlock short video montages that relate to an aspect of Mitch’s character. Once a user watches all four videos they will unlock a special sneak peek of the premiere episode.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020