OnscreenAsia.com, the online home of TV ASIA Plus and ASIA IMAGE, has been given a makeover. The new look includes a number of improvements to navigation, news content and access to industry directories.
The first major refresh of the website since its launch in 2007, was developed in consultation with the editorial team of Ten Alps Asia’s TV and Entertainment Group.
Marc Checkley, group editor, said the changes give greater depth and accessibility to industry news. “The whole search engine has been remodeled and we have updated industry categories to stay relevant with what’s going on in the content business here and overseas.”
Mr Checkley added that the site also harnesses new enhancements from Google, which means news and articles reported on the site go further across the web, faster.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 81 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020