Melbourne – Boutique distribution company Looking Glass International has secured several deals with broadcasters in Australasia, U.S. and South America.
Seven Network’s free-to-air channel 7mate has bought the award-winning documentary series Ice Pilots (13 x 60’), which is produced by Omni Films Production Ltd. The series follows the adventures of pilots and would-be pilots at Buffalo Airways.
In addition, Thailand-based Truevision has acquired the HD series Trend Makers (4 x 30’) produced by Oak3 Films and Travel Oz, (28 x 30’) produced by Grainger Television. National Geographic has also picked up Asian rights for Travel Oz to be broadcast on Nat Geo Adventure. Springboard Media (Vietnam) has also acquired Travel Oz and Travel Wild (16 x 30’), produced by Below H20 Productions.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 64 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020