YouTube has launched Entertainment News Television (ENTV) a premium channel devoted to celebrity news on PMC and ION channels in the US. ENTV leverages the breaking news reporting stable at the heart of PMC’s core entertainment brands, including Deadline.com, HollywoodLife.com and Movieline.com, along with ION Television’s distribution platform. It will also feature a number of lifestyle shows. The channel also plans on a weekly show with TVLine Editor-in-Chief Michael Ausiello; a daily celebrity news chat with HollywoodLife Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller. All of the content will be produced by Michael Davis, GM and executive producer of ENTV.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020