Reuters recently launched Reuters TV, a new YouTube channel featuring ten news, commentary and analysis programmes covering hard news, finance, politics, technology and special Reuters investigations. This marks the news agency’s entry into the rapidly growing business of online video programming. According to comScore, 182 million US internet users watched online video content in December 2011 for an average of 23.2 hours per viewer, adding up to a total of 43.5 billion videos viewed. The partnership with YouTube is especially significant as the video sharing site currently dominates US online video viewing among all Google sites with 157.2 million unique viewers in December alone.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 42 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020