New York/ Sydney – A&E Network, a flagship channel of global media content company A+E Networks, is launching in Australia on FOXTEL on 16 February. The factual entertainment channel will carry original, unscripted entertainment series. It is the latest channel from A+E Networks to be offered by the FOXTEL Channels Group, which currently operates History, Crime & Investigation Network and Bio in the country. A&E Australia will also offer “home grown” content. It has commissioned Cordell Jigsaw, the creators of Bondi Rescue, to produce the one hour special MegaTruckers, which will be part of the channel’s launch schedule on February 16. The programme, which will then be developed as a series to premiere later in 2012, follows blue collar hero Jon Kelly and his “hard as nails” drivers hauling some of the world’s largest and heaviest loads across the treacherous Australian terrain.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 37 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 26 views | posted on September 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020