CBeebies is presenting eight classic children’s stories from publishers Barefoot Books and Ladybird Books, in the form of forty short illustrated films. These films will be created from eight well-known fables including Goldilocks and the Three Bears, The Magic Porridge Pot, Shopping With Dad and Emily’s Tiger. Each will be read with a distinct local flavour by CBeebies presenters in Asia and Australia, among other regions. The films were commissioned as an addition to the “Story Time” sections of the international CBeebies websites. They will also appear on BBC Worldwide’s Pay-TV channels and associated on-demand services; the official CBeebies Facebook fan pages; and “CBeebies On The Go”, the free mobile app available across the Asia Pacific market. The stories will launch on the television network from February 2012. Rollout has already begun on CBeebies’ digital platforms, with films currently available on the local websites in South Africa, Asia and Poland.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 324 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020