Miami, Florida – Shanghai Media Group’s International Channel in China is rebroadcasting Cisneros Group of Companies’ Miss Venezuela 2011 pageant on 22 January, having aired the format recently. International Channel originally aired the beauty pageant in three segments, first on New Year’s Day, then subsequently the following two days. It was produced in HD by Venevision, which is part of the Cisneros Group. Miguel Dvorak, President and COO of the Cisneros Group of Companies, said, “The alliance with the Shanghai Media Group broadens our horizons in the Asian region as part of our strategic global expansion”.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020