London – V&S Entertainment has secured a host of new deals in Asia for its HD CGI pre-school animated series Everything’s Rosie. The third season was recently launched at MIPCOM. The series debuts in Asia in 2012. TK-L Media Corporation in Vietnam signed the first series to air on terrestrial channel HTV while Thai Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) acquired series one. Vickie Corner, Managing Director of V&S Entertainment, said the programme attracted many international broadcasters at MIPCOM because of the universal values of friendship and community found in the show. The latest third series of Everything’s Rosie takes the total number of episodes to 78, continuing the imaginative adventures of the vibrant Rosie, her best friend Raggles and a cast of colourful characters.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020