London – V&S Entertainment has secured a host of new deals in Asia for its HD CGI pre-school animated series Everything’s Rosie. The third season was recently launched at MIPCOM. The series debuts in Asia in 2012. TK-L Media Corporation in Vietnam signed the first series to air on terrestrial channel HTV while Thai Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) acquired series one. Vickie Corner, Managing Director of V&S Entertainment, said the programme attracted many international broadcasters at MIPCOM because of the universal values of friendship and community found in the show. The latest third series of Everything’s Rosie takes the total number of episodes to 78, continuing the imaginative adventures of the vibrant Rosie, her best friend Raggles and a cast of colourful characters.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand