Miami – Telemundo Internacional is strengthening its presence in Latin America with three more premieres this month on Netflix. Aurora, Victoria and Marina will be available through the on-demand internet media streaming provider in more than 40 countries in the region, including Mexico, Brazil and the Caribbean. These productions form part of Telemundo’s second round of premieres on Netflix Latin America. The first round was in September, when the network announced a deal to host more than 1,200 hours per year of its top productions on the site. Luis Daniel Capriles, Vice President of International Digital Media, Telemundo Internacional, said, “With its distribution of telenovelas, Netflix is radically changing the way this genre is being viewed in the region…we are committed to supporting the expansion of new media and the SVOD platform”. Netflix is currently the world’s leading Internet subscription service for viewing movies and TV shows.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 41 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020