Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific (TBSAP) is realigning its organizational structure to better manage the increasingly dynamic and fragmented Asia-Pacific region. Steve Marcopoto, President and MD TBSAP, said, “The driving principle behind our new set-up is to provide ownership and accountability to each Asia-Pacific sub-region in pursuit of growth”, especially since TBSAP has amassed considerable business portfolios outside of Hong Kong in the past two decades. The territories in North Asia, South Asia, and Southeast Asia/Pacific will each come under a new management structure, taking effect immediately.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020