Washington – Nat Geo Wild, in partnership with Runaway, a gaming division of Natural History New Zealand (NHNZ), have launched the Howling Mouse app, a game where a cute carnivorous mouse tackles scorpions for his dinner and howls at the moon to mark his territory, on the app store for the iPhone and iPod touch. In the game, the Arizona Grasshopper Mouse is on an adventure across the wilderness to save his babies from the clutches of the deadly Great Horned Owl. He runs and jumps his way across treacherous terrain, encountering ferocious mini killers along the way. The game features 30 levels across three specialized environments inspired by the Sonoran Desert in North America. The simple one-tap gameplay means anyone can pick up the game and be hopping through the desert in no time. Howling Mouse also includes dozens of real life facts about the creatures and environment that inspired the game, with each character also having an accompanying video produced by Nat Geo Wild especially for the app.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020