New York – Sundance Channel is celebrating the films of acclaimed independent filmmaker Joe Swanberg, premiering a five-movie marathon on 17 December on its channels across Asia and Europe. The marathon, Sundance Showcase: Joe Swanberg, will include three films written, produced, directed by and starring the 30 year-old filmmaker. These titles include Uncle Kent, a modern comedy about ageing, loneliness, and the awkward intimacies of online friendship; Kissing on the Mouth, Swanberg’s controversial debut exploring issues of sex and infidelity within post-college relationships; and Nights and Weekends, co-directed by and co-starring Swanberg and Greta Gerwig. Sally Habbershaw, VP of Scheduling, Acquisitions and Promotions for AMC/Sundance Channel Global, said Sundance believes in giving indie filmmakers a platform and will continue to do so in the near future.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 69 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 35 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020