Sydney – Australia’s The Seven Network, has picked up the international co-production, Teenage Fairytale Dropouts. The 52 x 11 minute series produced by Anima Estudios, SLR Productions, Home Plate Entertainment and Telegael, tells the story of Jeremiah, Fury and Trafalgar, three best friends and second generation fairytale characters who are determined to be themselves. “Aussie kids will connect with the series – it is fun and quirky. It is a fresh spin on timeless classic characters that we all know and love,” said Executive Producer and CEO of SLR Productions, Suzanne Ryan. The series is expected to broadcast in early 2013.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020