India/Romania – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) has sold the multi-topic talk show format The Dr. Oz Show, to India Pay-TV network Colors. The Indian version will be titled All Is Well. This deal makes it the first time a US talk show format is being produced in India. It will also be the first formatted medical show to air in the region. Details of the broadcast are yet to be determined. Raj Nayak, CEO – Colors, said this is the network’s attempt in creating awareness on health and wellness in the country. The Dr. Oz Show is a fast-moving magazine talk show filled with audience participation and viewer interaction, alongside its highly qualified medical host and team of specialist advisers serving up advice.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’