Auditions for Reality TV series tvN K-Pop Star Hunt kicks off in Singapore this weekend, followed by Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines during the first two weeks of November. Two finalists from each of the five countries will be selected to appear in the programme. Singapore’s top 100 contestants will be selected to take part in the first round of close-door auditions on 22 October. The judges will pick the best 20 to move on to the second round of the competition. Irene Ang will be a guest judge, alongside Eddy Tan, Vice President of Programming for FOX International Channels and Park Jae-Hyun, General Department Head of Rookie Development Division, CUBE Entertainment. The show premieres in the first quarter of 2012.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020