Auditions for Reality TV series tvN K-Pop Star Hunt kicks off in Singapore this weekend, followed by Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines during the first two weeks of November. Two finalists from each of the five countries will be selected to appear in the programme. Singapore’s top 100 contestants will be selected to take part in the first round of close-door auditions on 22 October. The judges will pick the best 20 to move on to the second round of the competition. Irene Ang will be a guest judge, alongside Eddy Tan, Vice President of Programming for FOX International Channels and Park Jae-Hyun, General Department Head of Rookie Development Division, CUBE Entertainment. The show premieres in the first quarter of 2012.
Ad – Before Content
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12