Hong Kong – Celestial Movies has premiered stereoscopic 3D movies 3D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy and Child’s Eye, in Hong Kong on its On Demand service. It is the first channel in the country to offer such content. 3D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy broke Hong Kong’s first day box office record for 3D movies earlier this year, which James Cameron’s Avatar previously held. This remake of an iconic erotica, is about a scholar who is torn between his wife and the numerous women at a house of pleasure. Hong Kong’s first stereoscopic 3D horror film, 3D Child’s Eye is about friends vacationing in Thailand who check in to a seedy hotel with a mysterious past. Now trapped in the hotel’s dark recesses, the group of friends must face the horrors that lurk within.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020