Malaysia’s involvement in this year’s MIPCOM has more than doubled last year’s, increasing from 30 creative content companies to 75 at the 2011 event. Sixteen deals worth more than USD 70 million were announced at the Creative Malaysia Cocktail Reception, held in the InterContinental Carlton Hotel in Cannes. Some of these deals include agreements between; Infinite Motion of Malaysia and Three Black Cat of UK to co-produce animation series Ella Brella (52 x 11), Cartoon4Kids of Malaysia and Baleuko of Spain to co-produce a 3D animated TV series Smolitoon (52 x 11); and Funcel of Malaysia and August Media of Singapore to co-finance and co-produce a slate of 3 animated series of 52 episodes each.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020