Malaysia’s involvement in this year’s MIPCOM has more than doubled last year’s, increasing from 30 creative content companies to 75 at the 2011 event. Sixteen deals worth more than USD 70 million were announced at the Creative Malaysia Cocktail Reception, held in the InterContinental Carlton Hotel in Cannes. Some of these deals include agreements between; Infinite Motion of Malaysia and Three Black Cat of UK to co-produce animation series Ella Brella (52 x 11), Cartoon4Kids of Malaysia and Baleuko of Spain to co-produce a 3D animated TV series Smolitoon (52 x 11); and Funcel of Malaysia and August Media of Singapore to co-finance and co-produce a slate of 3 animated series of 52 episodes each.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020