Singapore – Ling-Sze Gan has been promoted to Senior Director of Content Sales, Asia. Based at A+E Networks’ Singapore office, she will oversee content distribution throughout the region to both standard and non-standard television platforms. Since joining A+E Networks in 2007, Gan has grown content distribution revenues in the region by 700 per cent, and has expanded distribution into the terrestrial market in Japan and has closed significant output deals in Korea, China and Thailand. She reports to Alan Hodges, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific for A+E Networks. Also, at A+E Networks’ London office, Jonathan South has taken on the role of Vice President Content Sales. South now manages the EMEA content sales team, overseeing sales of the networks’ 9,500+ hour catalogue throughout the region. He is responsible for developing and implementing a growth strategy in key European territories, and for augmenting revenue streams across platforms and regions. South reports to Dean Possenniskie, Managing Director, Europe.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020