Cannes – ITV Studios Global Entertainment has sold the brand new US version of Prime Suspect to broadcasters across the globe. This will see the network drama launch in over 30 territories. The series has been licensed to broadcasters in the Asia-Pacific and Europe including Nine (Australia), TVNZ (New Zealand), Diva Universal (in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan), Kanal 5 (Sweden), and TV3 (Ireland). In addition, an agreement has been reached with two broadcasters in Norway – Fox International and NRK – for a shared window. The drama is also set to launch in territories including Israel, South Korea and Latin America in the coming year. Based on Lynda La Plante’s bestselling novels, and derived from the critically acclaimed British television series of the same name, Prime Suspect has been redeveloped for American audiences by writer Alexandra Cunningham, and director Peter Berg.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020