Culver City, CA – Paula Askanas has been promoted to executive vice president of communications for Sony Pictures Television (SPT), from her previous position of senior vice president of media relations. In this new role, Askanas oversees business and trade press and internal communication for the television company worldwide. Reporting to Steve Mosko, president, SPT, she will work specifically on behalf of the businesses and executive teams for production, channels and distribution in the US, EMEA, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and India, as well as US advertiser sales.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020