Beverly Hills – SuperBox, Inc., a social interactive entertainment company, has appointed E! Entertainment Television Co-founder and Metan Development Group President/CEO Larry Namer, to its Advisory Board. An entertainment industry veteran with more than 40 years professional experience in cable television, live events and new media, Namer is the co-founder of E! Entertainment Television, a company now valued at more than 3.5 billion USD. Namer is also is a founding partner of Metan Development Group (Metan), a venture created to develop entertainment and media content specifically for the Chinese marketplace. Metan’s most notable project to date is Hello! Hollywood, a weekly lifestyle news series.
Ad – Before Content
- Abacus Media Rights partners with Media Musketeer for sci-fi thriller ‘Pulse’
- BARC India THINK report: Ad volumes on TV spurt to highest levels in 2021 as festive season kicks off
- Alex Morris appointed as Director of LADstudios
- Smart AdServer integrates with Publica
- Netflix announces 4.4 million paid memberships in Q3
- YTV format ‘The Rolling Kitchen’ remade in Brazil after Mongolia