Los Angeles – Universal Pictures is launching its Facebook Social Cinema experience internationally by offering the first Johnny English film for rent in the UK and Australia, as well as the US. The comedy/spy thriller’s Facebook debut ties-in with the recent theatrical release of the film’s sequel, Johnny English Reborn. Fans and first-time viewers in the UK and Australia can view Johnny English by renting it through Universal’s Social Cinema application on the official Facebook page. While watching the film online, consumers have the ability to comment on and share memorable quotes and scenes, as well as see comments that friends and other fans have made. Find out more about Facebook’s television future in the December 2011 issue of TV ASIA Plus.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020