Los Angeles – Universal Pictures is launching its Facebook Social Cinema experience internationally by offering the first Johnny English film for rent in the UK and Australia, as well as the US. The comedy/spy thriller’s Facebook debut ties-in with the recent theatrical release of the film’s sequel, Johnny English Reborn. Fans and first-time viewers in the UK and Australia can view Johnny English by renting it through Universal’s Social Cinema application on the official Facebook page. While watching the film online, consumers have the ability to comment on and share memorable quotes and scenes, as well as see comments that friends and other fans have made. Find out more about Facebook’s television future in the December 2011 issue of TV ASIA Plus.
Ad – Before Content
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV
- New competition series spearhead format focus in Distribution360’s autumn slate
- Axom goes live with Synamedia’s video processing solutions to add new channels and optimize bandwidth
- ZEE5 Global: Capturing captivating stories from India to the world
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore