BBC Worldwide is bringing nine new formats to MIPCOM this year. These are a mix of scripted, game show, reality and talent contest formats. The nine formats available to buyers for the first time at this year’s event are Misfits, Epic Win, Hot Like Us, Show Me the Funny: Stand-up Showdown, Project Parent, Daddy Daycare, Home Is Where The Heart Is, Chick Fix and Young, Bad and Barking. Elin Thomas, VP Format Licensing EMEA for BBC Worldwide, said, “Whether you’re looking for studio based madness, social experiments, female empowerment or reality competitions, all human life is here in BBCW’s format catalogue”. There are also titles returning to Cannes, including Tonight’s the Night and Dancing with the Stars.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020