Wuhu CATV, a cable operator serving the Anhui province in China, is offering more video-on-demand (VOD) services provided by Ericsson, to meet rising demand. According to Informa, the number of pay TV subscribers in China is expected to increase from 362 million in 2010 to 481 million by 2016. To cater to the population, the Chinese operator is deploying a system that includes the OpenStream Digital Services Platform by Ericsson. The on-demand service delivery platform addresses critical functions required of a next generation platform, and enables key differentiators in the areas of multi-screen support, scaling, flexibility, and enterprise management.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020