3DTV will be hotly debated during a series of conferences at this year’s MIPCOM in Cannes. The MIP 3D coverage and focus point sessions will held on Monday October 3. During the event experts will speak about TV’s next dimension. It will be screened LIVE along with Tweets and blog posts from the Palais. Throughout the next few weeks, distributors, content owners and platform owners will be adding to the debate, commenting on the 3D content industry, previewing new additions to catalogues and changes to the technology. Stakeholders in the 3D industry who would like to be interviewed for the conference, either before and during MIPCOM can go here: http://www.mipworld.com/en/mipcom/overview/ for details.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’