New York/ Singapore – Alan Hodges, Managing Director, Asia Pacific for A+E Networks, announced today that Saugato Banerjee has joined A+E Networks as Director, Strategy and Business Development, Asia. Based in Singapore, Banerjee, who will report to Hodges, will oversee the creation and execution of the company’s strategic business development efforts to ensure the sustained expansion of the company’s brands across the Asia Pacific. Banerjee has had extensive experience working in the media and communications industry in Asia. He joins A+E Networks from ESPN STAR Sports, where he was responsible for programming and the launch of several channels.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV