Hong Kong – CASBAA announced that Google, along with Indonesian media platform Skynindo, and Australian telco and information services provider Telstra, have joined CASBAA as Corporate Members. Also newly signed to CASBAA’s corporate roster are Bollywood content provider, Hungama Digital Media; Australia-based satellite services provider, NewSat; and technology company, ALi Corporation of Taiwan. Additionally, long standing CASBAA member, Encompass Digital Media, has upgraded its participation to Patron status. “As technology advances, the Association has taken on a larger role in the promotion of digital solutions for the multichannel TV industry,” said Simon Twiston Davies, CEO, CASBAA.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020