Hong Kong — Bloomberg Television today announced that the new series, High Flyers, will join the network’s programming line-up in the Asia-Pacific region. Shot on location inside the Singapore Flyer, each episode features host Haslinda Amin interviewing members of Asia’s business elite from inside the observation wheel, discussing their achievements, challenges, passions and regional and global ambitions. The first episode featured an interview with Sandiaga Uno, co-founder of Saratoga Capital. Future episodes will feature Tony Fernandes, Group CEO of AirAsia, and Ho Kwon Ping, founder and Executive Chairman of Banyan Tree Holdings. “We’ll be talking to some of the most celebrated and innovative business leaders in the region, using our unique location as a backdrop to engage in a new kind of dialogue about how business today gets done,” said said Amin. High Flyers is sponsored by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020