Singapore – Vue Networks, ZiiMAX, Panasonic Systems Asia Pacific and LiveU jointly broadcast the first High Definition 3D live mobile broadcast over 4G network in Asia at Broadcast Asia 2011. The camera used in this pioneer broadcast is the Panasonic AG-3DA1, world’s 1st integrated twin-lens Full HD 3D professional camcorder, provided by Panasonic Systems Asia Pacific. “Vue Networks recognises the needs of the industry for 3D and HD live mobile broadcast solutions and we are excited to be the first in Asia to offer enterprise connectivity solutions over the high speed 4G broadband network,” said Vue Networks’ Vice President, Vinson Chua. Vue Networks utilises the high capacity 4G mobile WiMAX network from ZiiMax Singapore to wirelessly transmit high-definition and 3D videos. Through strategic alliances with regional broadband providers, the Singapore-based regional media technology company now provides enterprise connectivity solutions in the sectors of security, broadcasting, advertising, education and medical deployments.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020