Hong Kong – Tiger Gate Entertainment’s pay-TV channel KIX will be broadcasting live the highly anticipated Strikeforce: Overeem vs Werdum Grand Prix Heavyweight Tournament exclusively in Asia. This will be the first ever Strikeforce live broadcast event in Asia and the first of many from KIX. Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum will air on KIX at 7:30am (Hong Kong /Singapore/Philippines), 6:30am (Jakarta) on June 19. The entertainment will be repeated twice on KIX the same day at 3:00pm and 8:00pm (Hong Kong/Singapore); 2:00pm and 7:00pm (Jakarta).
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020