Hong Kong – Fox International Channels (FIC) and Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited (HKBN) launched Korea’s entertainment channel, tvN (Total Variety Network) on the bbTV platform. tvN covers a variety of genres, including Korean dramas, reality, lifestyle, and music shows featuring K-pop artists. The channel will be available to all bbTV subscribers in Cantonese dubbing. bbTV is one of the fastest growing platforms in Hong Kong, delivering family TV entertainment to its viewers. bbTV currently airs the documentaries of National Geographic Channel (Channel 306), Nat Geo Wild (Channel 303), and Nat Geo Adventure (Channel 305). National Geographic also launched its first ever interactive channel Nat Geo Challenge (Channel 308) on bbTV.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020