London – Worldwide media company Global Listings has signed a new deal with Universal Networks International (UNI), to provide full-service EPGs and website content for UNI channels: Syfy Universal, Diva Universal and Universal Channel in the Asia Pacific region. Global Listings offers a one-stop worldwide solution for broadcasters’ multi-channel, multi-platform requirements. It delivers broadcasters with a multi-media solution for their programme schedule requirements. The company operates in 31 languages across 12 time zones and services EPGs for 45 TV platforms worldwide. Thalia Droussioti, Managing Director, Global Listings said of the deal, “We have been working closely with UNI for three years and, as a result of this deal, look forward to extending across UNI’s portfolio.” Karen Johnston, Programming and Acquisitions Director, Asia Pacific, UNI added, “Universal Networks International’s channel brands offer a vibrant range of entertainment to Asian audiences. The streamlined delivery of full service EPGs and website content with Global Listings will certainly provide an enriched viewing experience.” UNI, the global channels division of NBCUniversal, delivers content to more than 248 million subscribers in 150 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia.
Ad – Before Content
- Asia’s growing appetite for the C-drama wave (Part two)
- Asia’s growing appetite for the C-drama wave
- Discovery, Inc. names Anil Jhingan as President and Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Viacom18 Consumer Products launches an exclusive range of Garfield merchandise
- Thailand pay-TV services market revenue to reach US$1.1 billion in 2026, forecasts GlobalData
- Singapore Media Festival 2021: Connecting our content creators to global media players and audiences