London – Worldwide media company Global Listings has signed a new deal with Universal Networks International (UNI), to provide full-service EPGs and website content for UNI channels: Syfy Universal, Diva Universal and Universal Channel in the Asia Pacific region. Global Listings offers a one-stop worldwide solution for broadcasters’ multi-channel, multi-platform requirements. It delivers broadcasters with a multi-media solution for their programme schedule requirements. The company operates in 31 languages across 12 time zones and services EPGs for 45 TV platforms worldwide. Thalia Droussioti, Managing Director, Global Listings said of the deal, “We have been working closely with UNI for three years and, as a result of this deal, look forward to extending across UNI’s portfolio.” Karen Johnston, Programming and Acquisitions Director, Asia Pacific, UNI added, “Universal Networks International’s channel brands offer a vibrant range of entertainment to Asian audiences. The streamlined delivery of full service EPGs and website content with Global Listings will certainly provide an enriched viewing experience.” UNI, the global channels division of NBCUniversal, delivers content to more than 248 million subscribers in 150 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020