London – US network ABC has commissioned a prime time run of Endemol’s 101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow. The worldwide format is scheduled to air this summer on ABC in the US. 101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow has been sold to a total of eight territories so far including Argentina (Channel 13), UK (BBC One), Germany (RTL), Turkey (Fox), Sweden (TV3) Brazil (TV Globo) and Israel (Reshet) with further deals in major markets pending. All productions, apart from the US version will be filmed on Endemol’s international set for the show in Argentina. 101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow sees losing contestants ejected from the show in the most crazy and outrageous ways possible.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020