TLC is tops in key international markets and territories
Silver Spring, Md. – Discovery Networks International (DNI) announced that TLC, the flagship lifestyle and entertainment network targeting women 25-49, has posted solid ratings in key European and Asian markets since launching in March 2010. Launched across the Asia-Pacific in September 2010, TLC ranks as the #1 international travel and lifestyle network for persons 25-54. Primetime viewership has increased in several key countries year-on-year including India up 52%, Malaysia up 26% and Taiwan up 12%. In Australia, audience has doubled year-on-year since January 2010. Popular programs across Asia-Pacific include Cake Boss, LA Ink, King of the Crown and Who Are You Wearing, with travel and food genres also performing well.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,061 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020