Singapore – HBO won five awards at the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, the most of any television network this year. The award-winning titles include two wins for Boardwalk Empire (Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series – Steve Buscemi, and Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series); and one each for Temple Grandin (Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries – Claire Danes); You Don’t Know Jack (Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries – Al Pacino); and True Blood (Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Television Series).
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020