Kuala Lumpur – ESPN STAR Sports and Astro announced the first-ever 3D live telecast of the Barclays Premier League to its subscribers. The new initiative will showcase a calendar of matches in 3D for the 2010/2011 BPL season. The initiative marks a major milestone in the Asian sports broadcasting industry as ESPN STAR Sports and Astro collaborate to bring the 3D broadcast of select BPL LIVE matches this season on Astro B.yond. ESPN STAR Sports and Astro will broadcast a top selection of LIVE 3D matches this season that will no doubt draw football fans across the country to its thrilling conclusion in May. Amongst the must-see matches this February include the clash between cross-town rivals Manchester United and Manchester, City as well as Tottenham and Arsenal in London.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’