Singapore – A joint venture has been created with CU MEDIA (a subsidiary of C&M Co. Ltd.) to manage and operate AXN in Korea. This will allow AXN’s current programming of Korean subtitled English language shows to be further localized with the addition of Korean content. AXN entered the Korea market in July 2005 as a foreign retransmission channel, providing top-notch US programming, including the CSI franchise and long-running series, Law & Order. Its growth in Korea has been marked by various milestones in the last five years, including the launch of the AXN channel in HD in Korea; being the first international GE channel to secure carriage on all three IPTV platforms; and signing deals with multiple system operators, CJ Hellovision and On Media, to launch AXN on cable. AXN in Korea now has a combined reach of more than 4 million households including Cable and SkyLife (DTH).
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020