Hong Kong – Cartoon Network has acquired a package of 10 new children’s short-form series from the Australian Children’s Television Foundation (ACTF). The comedic animated and live-action shorts will be aired in Australia, New Zealand and Asia; and include Dukes of Broxstonia, Monster Chef, Black Knight White Witch, Desdemona, Horace in Slow Motion, Itty Bitty Ditties, My Strange Pet, Casa de Evil and Laser Beak Man. The 98 episodes are a collaborative effort between ACTF and Australian producers from Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. Each series contains approximately eight to 10 episodes that are 45 or 60 seconds long. All the series have an element of comedy with some featuring dialogue and others without. The 10 short-form series are distributed internationally by Australian Children’s Television Foundation and expected to launch on Cartoon Network throughout 2011.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020