CNBC, received six nominations and took home the award for Best News Anchor at the 15th Asian Television Awards (ATA) held at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore: Martin Soong won the Best News Anchor award for Squawk Box (Asia) – the only 6 time winner in its history. With more than 20 years of industry experience, Martin Soong is one of Asia’s best-known business television journalists. He was one of the pioneers that launched Asia Business News in 1993 (prior to the channel’s merger with CNBC in 1997). During his long and distinguished tenure with the network, Martin has anchored almost all of CNBC’s flagship business shows. More in Executive News.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’