KidsCo, the international children’s channel, launched its first outdoor advertising campaign in Hong Kong this week, to publicise its programming across the region. The billboard and bus shelter campaign, is promoting KidsCo’s family friendly programming across its platform partners: Hong Kong Broadband, nowTV and TVB PayVision and can be seen throughout November and December. More details in next week’s Executive News.
Ad – Before Content
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’
- ZEE5 Global launches Original web series ‘Pavitra Rishta – It’s Never Too Late’